Birth the Writer Within & Write Your, “One of a Kind,” Story
From start to finish...
Writing an emotionally compelling book that readers won’t want to put down
Work with Chloe
“Bring your story to wholeness by overcoming blocks, freeing your writers voice, & understanding intuitive writing combined with all the CRAFT elements of writing a great book."
Complete a rough draft Memoir & prepare to submit to publishing. Join in a priceless community of women from around the world, who are ready to step into their full power, and take this spiritual journey into the greater unknown.
9-Month Online Personalized Group Coaching
Writing Program with Chloe Rachel Gallaway
Write your book from anywhere in the world!
September 2021 - May 2022
Our next programs begins in September of 2021 and will finish in May of 2022.
opened for enrollment now For 5 women.
3 spots filled 2 spots left.
When you join our 9-Month Birth Your Story Program, you will get...
2 bi-weekly Coaching Calls per Month, all-inclusive coaching of Chloe's book writing process.
Includes, writing to mindset, structure to editing, fragmented story to integrated story.
2 bi-weekly Developmental/Craft Editing Sessions
(Invaluable editing time with Chloe, who will edit using both intuition and craft analysis, retaining your voice
while helping you grow into the greater version of yourself as a writer.)
Birth Your Story & Write That Book
9 Month Group Online (zoom format) Writing Coaching Program
9- Months to Bring your Story to a Manuscript
(Through developmental Editing, Intuitive process combined with craft) With two bi-weekly 2 hour coaching session on zoom, plus bi-weekly editing of your story to bring each page of your story to wholeness. Connect to the group process of learning, in which, each writer has continual breakthrough with learning from one another.
- Learn how important mindset is when it comes to writing a great book
- Understanding emotional blocks (and how this impacts your state of creative being.)
- Intuitively connect with your voice
- Learn to write from the "zone state" the intuitive place where you find, rhythm, flow, and craft combined.
- Learn the difference between exposition and scene, POV and theme, character development and narrative in story.
- Learn what it means to be the author of your story, honoring who you are with the choice of how you tell your story, the way you structure the story and the message you bring through the story.
- Break through your fears around writing & releasing your story
- Learn all 9 elements of CRAFT to write a story readers won't want to put down.
-Heal old wounds and turn them into a greater lesson, toward a greater version of yourself.
- Learn all about getting published and how to make an impact with your story.