Birth Your Story
9-Month Online Personalized Group Coaching
Write your book from anywhere in the world
Work with Chloe
“Bring your story to wholeness by overcoming blocks, freeing your writers voice, & understanding intuitive writing process combined with all the elements of writing a great book.
June 2020 - February 2021
Space available for 5 participants only
THE 2020-2021 PROGRAM IS FILLED UP
Next Program June 2021 - February 2022
When you join our 9-Month Birth Your Story Program, you will get...
2 bi-weekly Coaching Calls per Month
All-Inclusive process from writing to mindset, from structure to editing, from fragmented to integration, of your story
2 bi-weekly Developmental/Craft Editing Sessions
Join our next 9-Month Group Coaching Program...
Option A: Full-Pay
One-Time Payment of $5,599
Option B: Payment Plan
$600 Down Payment Today and 9 monthly payments of $600
Birth Your Story & Write That Book
9 Month Group Online (zoom format) Writing Coaching Program
9- Months to Bring your Story to a Manuscript (Through developmental Editing, Intuitive process combined with craft) With two bi-weekly 2 hour coaching session on zoom, plus bi-weekly editing of your story to bring each page of your story to wholeness. Connect to the group process of learning, in which, each writer has continual breakthrough with learning from one another.
- Learn how important mindset is when it comes to writing a great book
- Understanding emotional blocks
- Intuitively connect with your voice
- Learn to write from the "zone state" the intuitive place where you find, rhythm, flow, and craft combined.
- Learn the difference between exposition and scene, POV and theme, character development and narrative in story.
- Learn what it means to be the author of your story, honoring who you are with the choice of how you tell your story, the way you structure the story and the message you bring through the story.
- Break through your fears around writing & releasing your story
- Learn all 9 elements of CRAFT to write a story readers won't want to put down.
- Learn all about getting published and how to make an impact with your story.
-Heal old wounds and turn them into a greater lesson toward a greater version of yourself.